Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oh Em Gee!!

I'm sure you all know that the very coveted Denyse Schmidt's "Flea Market Fancy" collection has been out of print for awhile. Well you may or may not know that it is being RERELEASED!!!



I.AM.SO.HAPPY!!!

There is some bad news though... Only 20 prints are being brought back. I don't care! I'll take what I can get! I've seen so many amazing projects using this line that have made me drool.

Like this patchwork Kindle Case from The Sometimes Crafter.



And who hasn't laid their eyes on Angela's beautiful quilt!?



Gawlee! I'm ever so excited! There's another item added to my ever growing Christmas Wish List!!

4 comments:

  1. Umm, yeah. Ima have to go check that fabric out! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. my mouth is watering over those seeds! i can't wait to get my hands on yardage... i will be purchasing lots of yardage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of those colors. I just came across your blog and adore it. I would love for you to link up with us on Wednesdays. Also, I see you live in Texas, do you live in Dallas?
    New follower,
    Kim
    www.thesasselife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!